Saturday, March 24, 2012

TOGAF Foundation

A long awaited first architect level certification of mine, though foundational level, serves as a catalyst to boost value for my employer and clients. It is not a tough paper to pass, comparing to its Part 2 brother. I listed the materials that I used for examination preparation below:


  • TOGAF Version 9.0 documentation (Optional but recommended, especially if you are like me going for Part 2 soon)

  • TOGAF 9.0 Foundation Study Guide (Sufficient to pass part 1 but hardly flying color)

  • Misc. TOGAF 9.0 Summary documents (For understanding only)

  • Few years of architecting experiences (Optional but useful for really understand TOGAF values)



My score was 93% which is aligned with my usual passing standard. I think preparation works for Part 2 would be more interesting because it requires drilling deep into in-and-out of TOGAF 9 specification. Sounds fun!



Top Blogs

No comments: